Popcorn Tools Beta

We are looking for people interested in becoming beta testers of our soon to be released Popcorn Web Tools. Our tools will allow you to flash, backup and clone any Allwinner-based device including but not limited to C.H.I.P., C.H.I.P. Pro, PocketC.H.I.P., Popcorn Computer, Kettlepop and various Banana Pi or Orange Pi devices. If you have any of these devices and are willing to help us test our software we will waive the device subscription fee for your devices for one year. Tentatively, we will be charging $9 per device per year for this service. If you are interested, you may reply to this thread with “I’m interested!” and the type of device(s) you have. If selected we will contact you via email when the tools are ready for beta testing. If you are not registered on our website, please note that you must sign-up with a username as it is currently not possible to use the forums if you sign-in via Google or Facebook.

3 Likes

I’m interested!

My devices: C.H.I.P., PocketC.H.I.P., Orange Pi Zero Plus, Orange Pi Zero Plus2

I’m interested!

My devices: C.H.I.P. and PocketC.H.I.P.

I’m in. I have a Pocket CHIP and CHIP running a server distro also.

“I’m interested!”

My devices: 4 x C.H.I.P., 2 x PocketC.H.I.P.

I am also interested!

I own two PocketC.H.I.Ps

I’m interested!
2 x Pocket CHIP
Have HDMI DIP so can also test as CHIP if needed.
Understanding it will be web based but can test from Win10, KDE(Ubuntu) and Raspbian.
Would be nice to be able to flash from RPi.

1 Like

I’m interested.

I have two Pocketchips, one chip.

I’m interested!
I have 1 CHIP, am planning to get a popcorn computer, am planning on getting a PocketCHIP, and I have a banana pro (though I’m unlikely to use this with my banana pro).

I’m interested!
I have two pocket CHIPs(both Toshiba), I also have two more CHIPs (a Toshiba and a Hynix). I also have the HDMI and VGA DIPs.

Flashing from RPi is definitely nice for when you are away from home.

I’m interested too. I have a Hynix PocketCHIP.

Interested, I have about 16 CHIP and a PocketCHIP

1 Like

I’m interested!

My devices: C.H.I.P., PocketC.H.I.P.

I’m interested!

My devices: C.H.I.P.

I’m interested. I have a pocketchip.

Thank you everyone for your interest!
We are going to close the beta sign-up for now.
An email will be sent to those who expressed interest next month with instructions so you can give our Web Tool a try with your devices.

Has anyone received the email?

Not yet but maybe I’m not a part of the beta.

Hello everyone.

Our Web Tool beta launch was delayed as our efforts were directed towards the Pocket P.C. launch. As things have settled now we will be focusing again on launching our Web Tools.

Thank you @overseerua for your interest. @nimrod since you posted in this thread you will be a part of the beta if you would like to.

1 Like